This is the first part of an in-depth interview with Civil Rights hero, veteran, activist, advocate, and my dad, Philip Hirschkop. Some of what we covered in this episode include:
- Were you a trouble maker as a kid?
- His experience as a Green Beret and how he got in there but never got promoted.
- Why go from a Civil Engineering degree to Law School.
- You'll hear the story about congressperson that showed up at a protest tent and asked everyone to leave.
- The Loving case chronology and how it flowed. What were the Lovings like? How accurate was the Loving Story Movie?